Rabu, 02 Maret 2011

pengen pulang

Pengen pulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kangen banget ma mereka…
Tuhan….
jangan biarkan aku kesepian disini…
Aku gak kuat lagi……….
Miss them a lot…


Just can Crying to show my sadness….
My tears always be my friends when I feel so hurts…

GOD………..????
I’m here, I need You so much…I can’t stand alone,….I can’t face my world without You…
Bless me Always..
Forgive for my wrong way….
I’m weaknees girl not a strong !!!!


GOD….
Give me Your happiness….
I miss Your peace..
My spirit let me go..
Now I just a girl with my tears n my weakness….
Beibh…
We are both..
But a feel not both.
I feel alWone..
Please love me with your heart…
Help me to face this world….
I need your spirit,,,
You know..i’m weakness
I’m afraid !!!!!
Beside of me always…..
Make me happy….
Make me smile
Make me be a Queen of your life……

I MISS MY WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISS MINE !!!!!!!!!!
I MISS MYSELF IN LAST AGO…

WHO I’M NOW ???????????????????

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar